There are so many topics I want to write about and so little time to write. Since I'm on vacation and supposedly relaxing and enjoying myself, I'm just going to list out some things that I might write about soon. If any are particularly appealing, let me know and I'll bump it towards the top of the todo stack.
- Capture::Tiny, the last capturing module you'll ever need
- Version numbering lessons and pitfalls
- Re-imagining PAUSE/CPAN
- Perl's punctuated equilibrium
- Disagreeing agreeably
- p5p: Wizards, leaders, managers and coaches
- How to regression test CPAN modules
- Changing Perl 5 development: to what end?
I can see the appeal of microblogging -- perhaps I'll try to compose a 140 character summary of each one and see which are actually worth expanding on to any length.